PVC Waterproof Membrane / Roofing Membrane
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 Square Meters|
|Production Capacity:||50000000 Sqm/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HPM-P
- Material: PVC
- Surface Treatment: Smoth or Fabric Coated
- Certification: ISO
- Usage: Roofs & Underground Projects
- Application: Roofs, Basement, Lakes, etc.
- Length: 20m or Cunstomized
- Trademark: Hongyuan
- Specification: GB 12952-2011
- Type: Roofing and Waterproofing
- Thickness: 1.0~2.0mm
- Function: Waterproof
- Color: Customized
- Product Name: PVC Waterproof Membrane / Roofing Membrane
- Construction Method: Hot Gas Welding
- Width: 2.05m/3m
- Transport Package: Roll Wraped with Plastic Film
- Origin: Shandong, China
PVC Waterproof Membrane
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) waterproof membrane is a new polymer waterproof membrane. The raw material is polyvinyl chloride resin, mixed with plasticizer, filler, antioxygen, ultraviolet absorber and other auxiliaries.
1) Excellent aging resistance. Service life of roofing material is over 20 years; service life of underground material is over 50 years.
2) Root resistant penetration, specially used on planting roofings.
3) Welding installation. Joints are solid and environment friendly, no pollution.
4) High tensile strength, good elongation and dimensional stability.
5) Good plasticity, easy and suitable for details installation.
6) Fireproof. Fire extinguished out of the ignition resource.
7) Surface is smooth, no fading and dirty resistant.
8) Width is over 2m. Construction wastage is small, more economical.
N: Homogeneous PVC membrane
L: PVC membrane with fabric backing
W: Reinforced PVC membrane
PVC membrane applies special formula and its service life is much longer than other general waterproof membranes. Its excellent performance makes it be widely used in every field.
|Length||20m/roll or customized|
|Thickness||1.2mm; 1.5mm; 2.0mm|
|Type||Homogeneous, Fabric back(fleeced back)|
|If Exposed||Exposed and Non-exposed|
|Color||White, Grey ro customized|