- Model NO.: Biogo-S
- Ceiling Tile Shape: Liquid
- Surface Treatment: Spray Painted
- Certification: ISO, MSDS
- Usage: Roofing & Underground
- Level: Pimer& Finish
- Main Raw Material: Isocyanate&Polyether Polyol
- Specification: GB/T 19250-2013
- HS Code: 3909
- Type: Waterproof Paint
- Material: PU
- Function: Waterproof
- Color: Red or Customized
- Product Functions: Waterproofing/ Damping/ Corrosin Prevention
- Substrate: Ceramic
- Trademark: Hongyuan
- Origin: China
Biogo single component polyurethane waterproof coating is a polymer waterpoof coating of reactive type of moisture-curable film. It is made of Isocyanate and polyether as main material, mixing with solid agents,plasticizers and other additives using special technology by high temperatures dehydration and polymerization.
2. Product Features:
1) single group, construction conveniently.
2) high tensile strength, elongation, excellent high and low temperature resistance.
3) counruction can be in a damp grassroots, the influence of air humidity is smaller.
4) strong adhesion, no need to base treatment.
5) good water resistance, corrosion resistance and bacteria resistance.
6) thick coated and the film density, no pinhole, no bubble time.
7) color is adjustable.
3. Technical Data Sheet:
|National StandardI||National Standard II|
|1||Solid Content %≥||80|
|2||Dry Time h≤||Dry time of Outside||12|
|Dry time of Inside||24|
|3||Fracture tensile strengthMpa≥||1.9||2.45|
|4||Breaking elongation,(normal temperature) %≥||550||450|
|5||Water impermeability, 0.3Mpa 30 min||Impermeable|
|6||bending at low temperature degree≤||-40|
|7||Bonding strength of Moistbase Mpa ≥||0.5|
1) Its applicable to waterproof and moisture works of roofing, external walls, basements, balconies.kitchens and lavatories.
2) It is suitable for special buildings like granaries, civil air defense works, bridge projects.
3) It is specially suitable for waterproof consitruction for place where the shape is complex and pipeline bend place.
5. Construction Point:
1) Base-treatment:it is required to be firm, leveled, clean, and dry.
2) partial treatment: internal and external corners should be shaped arch, the joints between pipes, walls and plates should be filled with this product. If necessary, non-woven fabric or fiberglass mesh fabric should be added to these joints. After this, coating-application of large-area can be carried out.
3) Application of coating: coat the base several times(2-3times suggested),the direction coating of different times should be perpendicular. Another time of coating should be not carried out until the previous coating is too dry to stick to hands.
4) Vertical-face Treatment of walls :after painting the last time of coating, sand should be scattered before it is solidified.
5) Construction of external layer: after the coating is solidified completely(about 48 hours), conduct the construction of external layer.
6) Suggested Quantity: Film Thickness:1MM, Coating Dosage:1.2-1.25kg/sqm.