Bitumen Waterproof Membrane for Roofs, Basement, Roads, Bridges etc by Torch
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 Square Meters|
|Production Capacity:||1000000 Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SBSAPP
- Ceiling Tile Shape: Roll
- Thickness: 3mm, 4mm,5mm
- Surface Treatment: Film Coated
- Certification: ISO
- Usage: Underground, Roofs, etc
- Surface: PE, Aluminum, Yellow Sand, Schist, Colored Sand
- Trademark: HONGYUAN
- Origin: China
- Type: Roofing and Waterproofing
- Material: Bitumen
- Ceiling Tile Type: Polyester Felt
- Function: Waterproof
- Color: Black
- Size: 1m*10m/Roll
- Application: Waterproof for Roofs, Basement, Roads, Bridges
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 6807
Bitumen waterproof membrane
ISO and Dun & Bradstreet(DUNS NO.:30910769) certificated factory
SBS(Styrene Butadiene Styrene) /APP (Atactic Polypropylene) modified bitumen membrane is made by saturating the base in bitumen, or thermoplastic elastomer (such as SBS, APP, APAO, APO), reinforced with polyester or fiberglass, finishing the upward face with polythene membrane, fine sands or mineral slates (or grains) or etc.
HONGYUAN ranks TOP 3 in China waterproofing industry.
1) Roof and underground in industrial and civil buildings;
2) Bridge, subway, tunnel, swimming pool, etc.
3) Waste landfill, sewage plant, irrigation system, etc.
4. Pictures for your reference