PVC Roof Waterproof Membrane UV Resistant
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 Square Meters|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HPM-P
- Ceiling Tile Shape: Roll
- Thickness: 1.2, 1.5, 2.0mm
- Surface Treatment: Roll Coated
- Certification: ISO, MSDS
- Usage: Roofs, Underground, Swimming Pool, Roof Garden etc
- Pattern: Homogeneous, with Fabric Back
- Application: Waterproofing
- Transport Package: Woven Bag
- Type: Roofing and Waterproofing
- Material: PVC
- Ceiling Tile Type: Fiberglass Ceilings
- Function: Waterproof
- Color: Grey
- Size: 2.05m*20m/Roll
- Exposed: Exposed, Non-Exposed
- Trademark: HONGYUAN
- Origin: China
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) waterproof membrane is a new polymer waterproof membrane which is made from polyvinyl chloride resin, and mixed with plasticizer, filler, antioxygen, ultraviolet absorber and other auxiliaries.
HONGYUAN, ranks TOP 3 in China waterproofing industry.
1) Excellent aging resistance. Service life of roofing material is over 20 years;
service life of underground material is over 50 years.
2) Root resistant penetration, specially used on planting roof.
3) Welding installation. Joints are solid and environment friendly, no pollution.
4) High tensile strength, good elongation and dimensional stability.
5) Good plasticity, easy and suitable for details installation.
6) Fireproof. Fire extinguished out of the ignition resource.
7) Surface is smooth, no fading and dirty resistant.
1) All kinds of roofs, such as steel structure roof, planted roof etc.
2) Underground engineering, such as building basement, subways, tunnels, air raid shelter, etc.
3) Other projects like artificial lake, dam, water reservoir, grain storehouse, etc.
|Length||20m/roll or customized|
|Thickness||1.2mm; 1.5mm; 2.0mm|
|If exposed||Exposed, Non-exposed|
|Type||Homogeneous, Reinforced with fabric backing|
|Color||White/Grey or customized|