Exposed Tpo Waterproof Membrane for Concrete Roofs, Construction Projects
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 Square Meters|
|Production Capacity:||50000000 Sqm/Year|
|Transport Package:||Roll Wraped with Plastic Film|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HPM-T
- Material: Thermoplastic Polyolefin
- Function: Waterproof
- Color: White, Light Grey
- Product Name: Exposed Tpo Waterproof Membrane for Concrete Roofs
- Width: 2.05m and 3m
- Trademark: Hongyuan
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Type: Roofing and Waterproofing
- Thickness: 1.2/1.5/2.0mm
- Certification: ISO
- Usage: Roofs and Underground Projects
- Length: 20m or Customized
- Classification: Homogeneous; Fabric Backing; Reinforced with Fiber
- Specification: GB 27789-2011
exposed tpo waterproof membrane for concrete roofs
TPO is the abbreviation of thermoplastic polyolefin which is through the dynamically vulcanized EPDM thermoplastic EPDM, the main ingredients of the composition of PP and EPDM. TPO mainly contains carbon atoms and hydrogen atoms and does not contain any plasticizers and chlorine elements. It is a beautiful, long-lived environment-friendly product.
1) It's easy to install with good system integrity, few accessories.
2) Excellent tensile strength, tearing resistance and penetration resistance performance.
3) No plasticizer. They have been tested as having excellent resistance to thermal aging and ultraviolet, durable and exposed.
4) Hot-air welding. The peel strength of joint is high.
5) Fast welding speed.
6) Environment friendly, 100% recycled, without chlorine.
7) Durable hot welding performance and easy to repair.
8) Smooth surface, no fading and pollution.
H- Homogeneous TPO membrane
L- TPO membrane with fabric backing
P- TPO membrane reinforced with fiber
Widely used in the roofing and underground constructions of industrial and civil buildings. For different bases and constructions, PVC membranes are installed mechanically-attached, fully-adhered or ballasted.
|Sheet-overall||mm (in.)||1.0 (0.039) , min|
|Coating over fabric or scrim, weathering side only||0.305 (0.012), min|
|2||Breaking strength||N (lbf)||976 (220), min|
|3||Elongation at reinforcement break||%||15, min|
|4||Tearing strength||N (lbf)||245 (55), min|
|5||Brittleness point||°C (°F)||-40 (-40), max|
|6||Ozone resistance, no cracks||Pass|
|7||Properties after heat aging (retained values)|
|Breaking strength||%||90, min|
|Elongation at reinforcement break||%||90, min|
|Tearing strength||%||60, min|
|Weight change (mass)||%||±1 , max|
|8||Linear dimensional change||%||±1 , max|
|9||Water absorption||%||±3.0 A , max, mass|
|10||Factory seam strength||N (lbf)||290 (66) , min|
|11||Weather resistance: Visual inspection||Pass|