PVC Waterproofing and Roofing Membrane China Factory
|FOB Price:||US $3 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||500 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Square Meters||US $3/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HPM-P
- Ceiling Tile Shape: Roll
- Thickness: 1.2, 1.5, 2.0mm
- Function: Waterproof
- Color: Grey
- Pattern: Homogeneous, with Fabric Back
- Application: Waterproofing
- Sample: Free Sample
- Transport Package: Plastic Bag
- Origin: China
- Type: Roofing and Waterproofing
- Material: PVC
- Surface Treatment: Roll Coated
- Certification: ISO
- Usage: Roofs, Underground, Swimming Pool, Roof Garden etc
- Exposed: Exposed, Non-Exposed
- Factory: Yes, Factory
- Trademark: HONGYUAN
- Specification: 2.05m*20m/Roll
- HS Code: 39
PVC waterproofing and roofing membrane
ISO and Dun & Bradstreet(DUNS NO.:30910769) certificated factory
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) waterproof membrane is a new polymer waterproof membrane which is made from polyvinyl chloride resin, and mixed with plasticizer, filler, antioxygen, ultraviolet absorber and other auxiliaries.
HONGYUAN, ranks TOP 3 in China waterproofing industry.
1) Excellent aging resistance. Service life of roofing material is over 20 years;
service life of underground material is over 50 years.
2) Root resistant penetration, specially used on planting roof.
3) Welding installation. Joints are solid and environment friendly, no pollution.
4) High tensile strength, good elongation and dimensional stability.
5) Good plasticity, easy and suitable for details installation.
6) Fireproof. Fire extinguished out of the ignition resource.
7) Surface is smooth, no fading and dirty resistant.
|Length||20m/roll or customized|
|Thickness||1.2mm; 1.5mm; 2.0mm|
|Type||Homogeneous, Fleeced back|
|If Exposed||Exposed and Non-exposed|
|Color||White, Grey or customized|
|Certificate||ISO and D&B D-U-N-S International Certificate(530910769 )|
1) All kinds of roofs, such as steel structure roof, planted roof etc.
2) Underground engineering, such as building basement, subways, tunnels, air raid shelter,
3) Other projects like artificial lake, dam, water reservoir, grain storehouse, etc.